| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in M. Calamita in April is quite mild at 11.45 °C (52.61 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 50.2mm (2in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 14:00 long with an average length of 13:20.
Check the distance to and compare the M. Calamita April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in M. Calamita, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding M. Calamita:
- Cimone Mountain, Italy - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) N
- Florence, Tuscany, Italy - 136.5 kms (84.8 miles) NNE
- Pisa, Tuscany, Italy - 105.8 kms (65.7 miles) N
- Arezzo, Italy - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) NE
- Volterra, Italy - 83.4 kms (51.8 miles) NNE
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 177 kms (110 miles) ENE
- Radicofani, Italy - 113.4 kms (70.5 miles) E
- Grosseto, Italy - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) E
- Viterbo, Italy - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) ESE
- Mount Argentario, Italy - 74.1 kms (46 miles) ESE
- Vigna Di Valle, Italy - 165.7 kms (103 miles) ESE
- Civitavecchia, Italy - 141.3 kms (87.8 miles) ESE
- Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) ESE