| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in M. Calamita in December is a little cool at 8.05 °C (46.49 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- In December the average daily temperature range/ variation is 3.9 °C (7 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry. Only 65.1mm (2.6in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 9:01 long and the longest day is 9:14 long with an average length of 9:05.
Check the distance to and compare the M. Calamita December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in M. Calamita, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding M. Calamita:
- Cimone Mountain, Italy - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) N
- Florence, Tuscany, Italy - 136.5 kms (84.8 miles) NNE
- Pisa, Tuscany, Italy - 105.8 kms (65.7 miles) N
- Arezzo, Italy - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) NE
- Volterra, Italy - 83.4 kms (51.8 miles) NNE
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 177 kms (110 miles) ENE
- Radicofani, Italy - 113.4 kms (70.5 miles) E
- Grosseto, Italy - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) E
- Viterbo, Italy - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) ESE
- Mount Argentario, Italy - 74.1 kms (46 miles) ESE
- Vigna Di Valle, Italy - 165.7 kms (103 miles) ESE
- Civitavecchia, Italy - 141.3 kms (87.8 miles) ESE
- Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) ESE